Nokia Technologies is focused on licensing valuable Nokia intellectual property, including patents, technologies and the Nokia brand. Building on decades of innovation and R&D leadership in technologies used in virtually all mobile devices used today, Nokia Technologies is expanding our patent licensing business, reintroducing the Nokia brand to smartphones through brand licensing, and establishing a technology licensing business.
We at Studentwork are looking for two Brand Partnerships Trainees for our client Nokia Technologies. One of the roles is more focused in web and other one in social channels. The positions are focused on digital and social activities in brand licensing. As a trainee you will have the opportunity to learn about brand management within a brand licensing framework and work on management of brand licensee activities in digital channels, social channels and digital compliance tools that support the business. You will support the team in managing materials submitted by licensees for approval. You will schedule content for public launch in web and social. You will test new functionalities in digital tools and audit and report on licensee activities in web, social and e-tail channels to ensure brand compliance and support in research and analysis related to the business.
The position is a part to full-time position with the minimum expectation of 20 hours per week, but if you can 37.5 hours per week is preferred. Positions are 12 months’ fixed term employment (or negotiable). The jobs will start as soon as the right persons are found. At this moment work is done remotely, but the office is located in Espoo.
- Working on management of brand licensee activities in digital channels, social channels and digital compliance tools that support the business
- Supporting the team in managing materials submitted by licensees for approval
- Scheduling content for public launch in web and social
- Testing new functionalities in digital tools
- Auditing and reporting on licensee activities in web, social and e-tail channels to ensure brand compliance
- Support in research and analysis related to the business
- Close to graduating or at halfway with an interest and studies in the field of required field (marketing, communication, brand management or a combination of these disciplines)
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills and proactive and diligent approach to accomplishing tasks
- Fluency in both written and oral English and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Photography or graphic design skills will be a great bonus
- an excellent opportunity to develop your professional skills and to learn what it is like to work in a truly international environment
- experience from a wide range of tasks and learn from highly experienced brand and marketing professionals
- a team who will commit to supporting you and ensuring a rewarding and fun experience
Please apply by sending your CV, application and certificate of studies via link below. Apply soon as the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found! Start date will be as soon as possible and the last day to send job application is 25.11.2020. If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to contact us at Studentwork. For more information, contact Recruitment Team Manager Hanni Lehmusvirta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Studentwork is the leader in soft skills driven recruitment and trusted advisor for talents and companies in the Nordics. We help the new generation of talents to find their dream job by identifying their soft skills and true potential. By using data we create understanding of our candidates’ strengths and ambitions while minimizing blind spots and biases. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate.