Itesco AB help their customers process their customer information as well as find new prospects and target groups to process. Their ambition is to strengthen their customers' customer relationships and thereby increase the profitability and efficiency of the customer's sales and marketing organization. Right now, Itesco are looking for new employees to start building their development team in Stockholm. This is a full-time position with start as soon as possible. Studentwork is responsible for the recruitment process but after the process you will be employed by Itesco. Does this sound interesting? We are looking forward receiving your application!
About the roleAs a Support and Maintenance Engineer at Itesco you will support, maintain and perform tasks in scope of the ETL system used to manage data supplies for several big customers. You will support the development team in their ongoing requests related to infrastructure. In addition to this you will take part in development and enhancement of growing infrastructure hosted on AWS. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support and maintain Data management ETL system
- Revise and ensure data are stored and distributed in a secure manner
- Automate maintenance processes
- Improve and enhance existing CI/CD pipeline
- Administer and improve existing AWS infrastructure
- Ensure high reliability and availability of all the components of the system
Desired background – we believe you have experience in majority of following areas
- Basic knowledge in Linux and scripting
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Some networking experience such as TCP/IP
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and written
- EU Citizenship is a must since you will have access to classified information
- Experience in Elasticsearch
- Experience with major Amazon Services: EC2, S3, Route 53, VPC, ELB, EKS, ECR, MSK
- Experience in network security
- Experience with containerization using docker and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience in configuring and maintaining CI/CD systems
- Talking Norwegian and/or Danish
To succeed in this role you have high analytical, research and problem-solving skills. You are driven, solution oriented and you have ability to work both independently and in teams. If you have an interest in big data and data analysis and want to work at a company with high level of quality and safety, you will probably feel just at home at Itesco!
Studentwork is a leading Nordic recruitment and staffing company specialized in graduates and candidates with up to five years of work experience. We mainly offer positions in the fields of finance, sales/marketing, technology and administration.
We are experts in matching our customers’ needs with our candidates’ qualities and skills. At Studentwork culture always comes first and our business is guided by our values: Always Deliver, Be Creative, Take Responsibility and Share Fun.